From an autism/disability perspective, who is the best party to vote for?

I'm guessing Conservative/Tories would be the worst choice, since they only care about the top richest 1%, and they are responsible for DLA changing to PIP and the disaster that is Universal Credit.

Parents
  • I've voted for all the major parties at one point or another so I guess I'm the very definition of a floating voter as I have no fixed allegiance other than to what I believe offers the best help and hope for the country on the most pressing issues of the day. Nevertheless, I think it is one thing to make promises you can't keep, but another entirely to make promises you have no intention of keeping.

All parties succumb to the former due to changing domestic and international economic, social/cultural and political pressures. However, I honestly feel that the current government have made it their personal mission to do the latter, a la Donald Trump, which I find disconcerting on a number of levels, and isn't something I've ever thought about any government prior to Mr Johnson's.

• I've voted for all the major parties at one point or another so I guess I'm the very definition of a floating voter as I have no fixed allegiance other than to what I believe offers the best help and hope for the country on the most pressing issues of the day. Nevertheless, I think it is one thing to make promises you can't keep, but another entirely to make promises you have no intention of keeping.

All parties succumb to the former due to changing domestic and international economic, social/cultural and political pressures. However, I honestly feel that the current government have made it their personal mission to do the latter, a la Donald Trump, which I find disconcerting on a number of levels, and isn't something I've ever thought about any government prior to Mr Johnson's.

Children
No Data