From an autism/disability perspective, who is the best party to vote for?

I'm guessing Conservative/Tories would be the worst choice, since they only care about the top richest 1%, and they are responsible for DLA changing to PIP and the disaster that is Universal Credit.

Parents
  • Greetings. (From An Old Poster.) What was said by C&HF there is quite true, upon this Forum (if not any Forum)... certain topics are a good idea *not* to be invited, including Politics, Religion, Race, & such.

You might want to reword Your Title and/or Opening Post, to simply discuss the changes concerning DLA, PIP, and UC... or have a look at or contribute towards other Threads discussing the same thing(s)... Those things *are* alright to discuss here -- but just do not mention Politics/Political Parties! As this Thread stands now, it indeed invites a lot of heated debate. TV programs about this are plentiful to see and are a good example of just how hostile things can get.

Be careful, and sorry, I dare say nothing much else, here.

• ...Me again, I just thought of this; If Your device is capable, You could try starting a POLL, that way it would be anonymous and people have the option to comment, & You might have Your answer anyway. (I do not know how this is done, My devices are too old, but the option to set up a poll supposedly comes up when starting the Thread, so You might like to retry this one or start a new one.)

• ...Me again, I just thought of this; If Your device is capable, You could try starting a POLL, that way it would be anonymous and people have the option to comment, & You might have Your answer anyway. (I do not know how this is done, My devices are too old, but the option to set up a poll supposedly comes up when starting the Thread, so You might like to retry this one or start a new one.)

Children
No Data