I pray to God every day

Do you?

Parents
  • Does anybody ask how God is ? I don't necessarily believe God is a person or a being but a presence. I personally believe God is in everything, the trees, the wind , the earth , the rain, nature , animals . To harm the earth and it's inhabitants is to disrespect God . I do pray but I always ask how God is first ... maybe I'm too polite .. I don't know . There is a process to a conversation, I think. Fox

• Politeness and respect are rarely bad starting points.

I like your omnipotent theology......loose but profound...again, there are defo worse starting points!

• Hello Number,

Thank you . I am thinking / talking about things I don't understand very well and would never pretend I do but I think we're all moving at a different pace . I think you just have to have a very , very open mind to everything . ' Be interested in everything but have an opinion about nothing ' Fox

• Nice to meet you Number.

I am 42 years of age.

Bodhidharma said ' To have a body is to suffer. Does anyone with a body not know suffering ?' I think with us being a minority in society, we will experience problems and find them harder to process more than most but I think it's how we deal with it . I like to look at it like a mechanism in a watch . To break everything down into little parts and try to understand all the little details and learn what we can from it.

Buddha speaks a lot about Ego in Dhammapada . I have been called Anti social, I show lack of empathy, I scare people , I'm intense etc If that's the case , I can confirm with all honesty I am very polite when doing it . Maybe they get upset when they can't provide the answers or they didn't know anything about the subject to begin with ? 

I don't think we or anyone will fully understand what any of this means or if it means anything at all . Maybe we all reach our individual interpretation from how our experiences have moulded and influenced us . It's wrong to force or influence anyone's views onto others like the NTs love to do . I think it's better to just sit quietly and listen or read and explore quietly.

Maybe if we keep wandering , wondering and asking questions , more importantly asking ourselves questions .. I know I do with the constant monologue and DVD style commentary I have in my head all the time and my child like curiosity .

Emotionally I am a little boy . I hope you keep searching Number. I hope you never stop and never give up and you find your equanimity and your peace, you find your happiness and in turn you continue to be a good and curious person ! Fox

Take care and all the best. 

• Nice to meet you Number.

I am 42 years of age.

Bodhidharma said ' To have a body is to suffer. Does anyone with a body not know suffering ?' I think with us being a minority in society, we will experience problems and find them harder to process more than most but I think it's how we deal with it . I like to look at it like a mechanism in a watch . To break everything down into little parts and try to understand all the little details and learn what we can from it.

Buddha speaks a lot about Ego in Dhammapada . I have been called Anti social, I show lack of empathy, I scare people , I'm intense etc If that's the case , I can confirm with all honesty I am very polite when doing it . Maybe they get upset when they can't provide the answers or they didn't know anything about the subject to begin with ? 

I don't think we or anyone will fully understand what any of this means or if it means anything at all . Maybe we all reach our individual interpretation from how our experiences have moulded and influenced us . It's wrong to force or influence anyone's views onto others like the NTs love to do . I think it's better to just sit quietly and listen or read and explore quietly.

Maybe if we keep wandering , wondering and asking questions , more importantly asking ourselves questions .. I know I do with the constant monologue and DVD style commentary I have in my head all the time and my child like curiosity .

Emotionally I am a little boy . I hope you keep searching Number. I hope you never stop and never give up and you find your equanimity and your peace, you find your happiness and in turn you continue to be a good and curious person ! Fox

Take care and all the best. 

Children
No Data