Don’t have any friends

Just wondering if anyone else doesn’t have any friends at all or is that just me?

Parents
  • I keep seeing this Thread, so I shall say/support that I Myself also 'doesn't have any friends at all'...

At school, One may be forced to make friends, just to make the school look good... even when those "friends" are bullies when the school is not looking, pfui. After I left, I had none remaining from school. (Even though One ex-schoolfriend still lives near to Me!) Also, I made other friends in life after school, but then they leave, too.

I prefer "acquaintances" or "allies" rather than friends. My life is (currently) friendless, but it is a lot *easier*. -- e.g. - As a "Cynosure" I often get complete strangers, often hecklers,  claiming to know Me, & so My life is easier because of the certainty of being able to say back at them: "You are no friend of Mine because I have no friends!"

(  ...Reading this Post anyone, This is why I delayed in putting anything upon it, you see.   Slight smile  )

• I keep seeing this Thread, so I shall say/support that I Myself also 'doesn't have any friends at all'...

At school, One may be forced to make friends, just to make the school look good... even when those "friends" are bullies when the school is not looking, pfui. After I left, I had none remaining from school. (Even though One ex-schoolfriend still lives near to Me!) Also, I made other friends in life after school, but then they leave, too.

I prefer "acquaintances" or "allies" rather than friends. My life is (currently) friendless, but it is a lot *easier*. -- e.g. - As a "Cynosure" I often get complete strangers, often hecklers,  claiming to know Me, & so My life is easier because of the certainty of being able to say back at them: "You are no friend of Mine because I have no friends!"

(  ...Reading this Post anyone, This is why I delayed in putting anything upon it, you see.   Slight smile  )

Children
No Data