Don’t have any friends

Just wondering if anyone else doesn’t have any friends at all or is that just me?

Parents
  • None here either.  I had some friends in school and a small social group when I was a teenager, but those relationships faded pretty quickly.  Used to bother me a lot I guess, but now that I'm middle aged (IKR) I'm not too bothered as my peers seem to have 'friends' on a superficial basis only.  Add to that all the drama and backstabbing that goes on, well, I wonder what's the point.

• Yes I know exactly what you mean by ‘faded’. That happened to me. I think I had one friend in junior school but she moved to another country. It seemed at first that I was part of a group when I was a teenager and starting secondary school but that faded quickly as soon as people found out that I was different. Then the bullying started.

The bullying is a continuous thing throughout my life. Incessant.

Yes humans can be so mean to eachother. What exactly do they do to eachother?

At least I know that I am a good person. 

Have you had any bullying? 

• Maybe a couple of times, never all that bad tbh.  By age 11 I was almost 6' tall and still growing, so I got picked on a little because of that.  I think I was probably lucky to grow up when I did, nowadays kids seem to be so much more ruthless.

Reply Children
No Data