Cleaning

Hi I'm having trouble keeping my house clean and tidy.. I am a mother of two with ADHD, Social anxiety, Dyslexia and suspected ASD ( getting assessed the end of the month) I know ADHD and ASD overlap but I'm have huge difficulties and I don't know what to do? My brain wont let me. I was wondering if there is anyone else with this issue and/or if anyone can suggest anything? Thanks 

Parents
  • In fact, you may well be able to afford to call a deep cleaning crew for your home. If you have a good income or your husband makes a high income, this option really works for you. I have ADHD too, so I resort to this method from time to time. I don't have kids. If I had kids, I would clean my apartment more often because I'd be motivated. But I live alone, and my apartment often gets cluttered. Only when the tenancy comes to an end I can call the end of tenancy cleaning Richmond. I have a lot of unnecessary stuff piled up in my apartment, but it's still hard for me to take it to someone in need or give it to my relatives.

• In fact, you may well be able to afford to call a deep cleaning crew for your home. If you have a good income or your husband makes a high income, this option really works for you. I have ADHD too, so I resort to this method from time to time. I don't have kids. If I had kids, I would clean my apartment more often because I'd be motivated. But I live alone, and my apartment often gets cluttered. Only when the tenancy comes to an end I can call the end of tenancy cleaning Richmond. I have a lot of unnecessary stuff piled up in my apartment, but it's still hard for me to take it to someone in need or give it to my relatives.

Children
  • I've always been very houseproud. Even though i'm here by myself so nobody iis goiing to see the dust or un-hovered  floors, i rarely have visitors. It's always been important to me for the house to look nice. But over the last few years i'm finding it harder and harder to do. I haven't the energy, i haven't the enthusiasm, i start things but soon lose the will to carry on, and find myself looking for something else to do.

I forget who it was, but i remember reading a quote from someone famous, he never cleaned his house, he said the dust only ever gets so thick, after that it makes no difference.

But that's not good advice for you, if you have a family there, the cleaning and organising needs to be done more importantly, than in my house where i'm alone.