This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CBD oil/Gummies - has anyone used it for autism related anxiety ?

I watched a video on you tube where the user claimed CBD oil help his anxiety.

Some parents in USA have given it to their kids again with claims of behavioural improvements.

Has anyone used CBD oil or better (something medically prescribed) to keep down anxiety ?

Parents
  • Hey Aldie!

i started taking CBD Oil two months ago and it is one of the best things i ever did. so gutted i didn't know about it sooner. I struggled with Agoraphobia and panic attacks when i tried to go outside. with Psychotherapy it lessened and i started taking CBD Oil to help me with my anger and meltdowns. i was so focused on that that i did not realise that i had not once struggled to leave the house since taking it. .. it's so weird when you don't notice such a big change.

someone on here said that a certain strength of CBD is illegal? I'm not sure where that person learnt that but it is not true in the uk? i don't know. . . there are several reputable uk companies who sell cbd both in shops and online. as long as the formula does not exceed a legal percentage of THC (which has known negative effects) 

just like taking any other medication different brands have different effects. it is good to experiment with different dosage starting with the smallest and working through brands and dosage % until you find something that works for you. 

• thanks for your feedback. I want to wait until I settle down after my diagnosis for ASC. Then I will give it a try. Can i ask for the brand you use ? an online url would be great/ name of the high street shops you use.

I am finding it hard to find a reputable company ( on the high street or online ). 

• Each reputable brand comes with a lab report which states the percentages and quantities of CBD types and THC. I went to two companies initially, one was Re-Treat. i bought that in person and researched the hell out of them, i was so so skeptical and spent hours and hours researching and trying to get my head around the whole process. i started at 300mg. that is the "beginners dose". i then went to Holland and Barrett. they are the first Jacod Hooy CBD stockers in the uk i think? their products taste like ass. i hate it i will never use it again. i have emailed and spoken directly to two other companies who are good and highly rated. Blessed CBD and Love Hemp. I will be buying love hemp next. . . . they are well trusted and highly rated. 

honestly don't worry about waiting for your diagnosis to come through, if it helps it helps. *** living with anxiety. just make sure the THC levels are low with whatever brand you go with.

• Each reputable brand comes with a lab report which states the percentages and quantities of CBD types and THC. I went to two companies initially, one was Re-Treat. i bought that in person and researched the hell out of them, i was so so skeptical and spent hours and hours researching and trying to get my head around the whole process. i started at 300mg. that is the "beginners dose". i then went to Holland and Barrett. they are the first Jacod Hooy CBD stockers in the uk i think? their products taste like ass. i hate it i will never use it again. i have emailed and spoken directly to two other companies who are good and highly rated. Blessed CBD and Love Hemp. I will be buying love hemp next. . . . they are well trusted and highly rated. 

honestly don't worry about waiting for your diagnosis to come through, if it helps it helps. *** living with anxiety. just make sure the THC levels are low with whatever brand you go with.

Children
No Data