Trust

How do other people on the spectrum deal with this?

I have always struggled with it because I know when I am so honest people always point this out.

Suddenly I have somebody I really cared about, note past tense cared, suggest I am dishonest, I have nearly lost my career due to my honesty! How do others cope with incidence of being accused of dishonesty?

Parents
  • I find it hard to trust a lot of people because it's hard to tell whether they're being honest. It's really hurtful when you know you're an honest person and someone suggests otherwise. In terms of dealing with it, it's tough... but as long as you know you're a good person with the right intentions, that's what matters.

• I do and thank you, It just hurts when someone who should trust you doesn't and now nor me them except I have far more reason not to trust them as they lied to somebody I trust with my life and thats on top of insulting me...

• I do and thank you, It just hurts when someone who should trust you doesn't and now nor me them except I have far more reason not to trust them as they lied to somebody I trust with my life and thats on top of insulting me...

Children