Motion Sickness

I suffer badly with sea sickness. I've tried every technique going and nothing works. I know a couple of other people who I suspect are autistic but haven't been formally diagnosed, and they are exactly the same.

Just curious to know whether others on here are the same, and also equally interested to hear from people on the spectrum for whom it's not a problem.

Any techniques / remedies welcome, (though I've probably tried it :) ).

Parents
  • I don't normally have a problem with sea sickness, though I love sailing so I may have just gotten used to it. If the sea is really bad, then I sometimes do get sick but that is more rare. I will often take Stugeron just to make sure I don't get sick though, if I think it will be rough. 

Cars though cause me lots of problems. It never happened when I was a child but once I learnt to drive and then went to uni where I barely ever went in a car, I started to have problems. I need to be in the front of the car or have a very clear view out the front to not have problems. 

• I don't normally have a problem with sea sickness, though I love sailing so I may have just gotten used to it. If the sea is really bad, then I sometimes do get sick but that is more rare. I will often take Stugeron just to make sure I don't get sick though, if I think it will be rough. 

Cars though cause me lots of problems. It never happened when I was a child but once I learnt to drive and then went to uni where I barely ever went in a car, I started to have problems. I need to be in the front of the car or have a very clear view out the front to not have problems. 

Children
No Data