We need you

All autistic and ND and NA (lol) people who want to join please follow the link, engage in conversation 

https://join.slack.com/t/neurodiverses-2sm4183/shared_invite/enQtNzQ2MjYzOTgxMjAxLWNlMTRiNmVjMTE5YWM0ZTE2ZDkzMGVmYmY5ZmRmY2M5YjFiM2QwODk5MDQxOWU2NzZmNDU0ODhjZDRjNmRmMDU

We are Neurodiverse Self Advocacy !

We are autistic adults who came together to form a charity and build a self-advocacy and peer to peer support network dedicated to empowering autistic adults, harnessing our talents and knowledge to develop new supportive services to overcome our barriers and achieve equality in employment, relationship, and wellbeing..

We want to transform the attitude to autism in society and develop a supportive community with services that are relevant and helpful to us.

Our mission is:

• The support and enablement of Neuro Diverse People to lead healthy and fulfilling lives, achieve their life goals and realise their potential in order to achieve equality and fully contribute to society.

• By Neuro Diverse People we mean people on the autistic spectrum, who may also have ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and co-occurring conditions such as epilepsy, OCD, Bipolar etc…
  • Autistic Spectrum Disorder includes Autism, Asperger’s, PDD-NOA
Parents
  • What a curious thread.

'Curious?' i sense you thinking "Whats curious about this thread, it happens all the time, people come along try to start some sort group and then are promptly shut down by .................. Oh i see....."

Yes very strange that this forums very own arbiter of moral capacity (no not the mods, they barely have capacity....) hasn't come along and started throwing around the usual aspersions. Over the years i've been here i've witnessed this happen EVERY time a well intentioned member attempts to create some sort cohesive group to promote dialogue about our welfare.

And bizarrely the very thing that this - lets stick with the 'Arbiter' moniker - person often rails against FALSELY (He gaslights you all) has actually popped up in reality within just a few posts, namely;

"you will have to sign the constitution and share the risks and .. costs."

But strangely............ Tumbleweed. How curious.

Let me guess, after destroying anyone elses attempts at creating a discourse amongst the community you now expect a free pass to set yourselves up with something that will create revenue for you? You are obfuscating scrutiny, attempting to coerce potentially vulnerable people into signing contracts with financial implications and that's OK because its 'your' group doing it, and you're not like the other ne'er do wells who have tried to create FREE groups with NO OBLIGATIONS in the past.

True you are not. They never asked for money or tried to get people to sign contracts. They knew what they were doing and worked hard built sites and THEN invited you.

Opportunists.

I will fight you.

Oh btw NSA? WTF, think again. S*** name

PS I'm not the aspiedating guy or whatever it was, i just F****** HATE HYPOCRITES

[*Edited by Moderator]

• What a curious thread.

'Curious?' i sense you thinking "Whats curious about this thread, it happens all the time, people come along try to start some sort group and then are promptly shut down by .................. Oh i see....."

Yes very strange that this forums very own arbiter of moral capacity (no not the mods, they barely have capacity....) hasn't come along and started throwing around the usual aspersions. Over the years i've been here i've witnessed this happen EVERY time a well intentioned member attempts to create some sort cohesive group to promote dialogue about our welfare.

And bizarrely the very thing that this - lets stick with the 'Arbiter' moniker - person often rails against FALSELY (He gaslights you all) has actually popped up in reality within just a few posts, namely;

"you will have to sign the constitution and share the risks and .. costs."

But strangely............ Tumbleweed. How curious.

Let me guess, after destroying anyone elses attempts at creating a discourse amongst the community you now expect a free pass to set yourselves up with something that will create revenue for you? You are obfuscating scrutiny, attempting to coerce potentially vulnerable people into signing contracts with financial implications and that's OK because its 'your' group doing it, and you're not like the other ne'er do wells who have tried to create FREE groups with NO OBLIGATIONS in the past.

True you are not. They never asked for money or tried to get people to sign contracts. They knew what they were doing and worked hard built sites and THEN invited you.

Opportunists.

I will fight you.

Oh btw NSA? WTF, think again. S*** name

PS I'm not the aspiedating guy or whatever it was, i just F****** HATE HYPOCRITES

[*Edited by Moderator]

Children