How much fruit do you eat?

I have a short attention span sometimes. I'm wondering if it's the natural sugars in fruit doing it. I read 25 pages of an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel last night but for me that's a really long haul. On average I only manage a short chapter or two a day at the most.

Parents
  • Currently I'm eating alot of fruit. I get a bit weight obsessed so I'm just eating fruit and vegetables at the moment. No carbs at all. (Not recommended and I'm working on it) for example yesterday I ate 1 pomegranate, handful of grapes, 2 plums, 2 pears, 1 banana, salad (olives, lettuce, carrots, radish etc) my energy levels are normal but then I've cut caffeine to 2 cups of coffee a day as it does affect me

• Currently I'm eating alot of fruit. I get a bit weight obsessed so I'm just eating fruit and vegetables at the moment. No carbs at all. (Not recommended and I'm working on it) for example yesterday I ate 1 pomegranate, handful of grapes, 2 plums, 2 pears, 1 banana, salad (olives, lettuce, carrots, radish etc) my energy levels are normal but then I've cut caffeine to 2 cups of coffee a day as it does affect me

Children
No Data