Another one diagnosed!

Following on from my thread last week, I have now been diagnosed with Asperger's. 

I thought I'd feel really happy but I'm still at the confused/denial stage. I do have aftercare available to me but im going to give it a few months to let the diagnosis settle in first. 

Parents
  • You've been on a long stressful process, best you can do is let go for a few days. You could start thinking in a loop, and carry the stress over from the diagnosis process.

Just take your time, you are still the same person, you just have a diagnosis. Nothing's changed about you. So try and hold onto that thought until you are ready for the aftercare process, then you can look at things with a clearer head.

Use this time to relax. You deserve it!

• You've been on a long stressful process, best you can do is let go for a few days. You could start thinking in a loop, and carry the stress over from the diagnosis process.

Just take your time, you are still the same person, you just have a diagnosis. Nothing's changed about you. So try and hold onto that thought until you are ready for the aftercare process, then you can look at things with a clearer head.

Use this time to relax. You deserve it!

Children