Still struggling at work

This coming Friday, I have another capability hearing (second this year). Also still trying to sort out my sickness issue from earlier this year informally. It has taken my company two months to provide me with the minutes of an informal meeting. 

Things are so frustrating, catch up meetings are called at no notice and then I need to explain there and then why I'm making mistakes. 

I'm just feeling so stressed, but I can't take any time off because I won't get paid. So I seem to be in a vicious circle. 

I have started to look for a new job but I'm no spring chicken. 

Parents
  • Let me get this straight. The company you work for who have failed to produce minutes from a meeting 2 months ago (hardly a complicated task) and cancel meetings with no notice want to pick you up on your performance? They need to look in the mirror! (Are they purposely trying to trigger you by upsetting your routine?!)

If work is the cause of your stress, and the more stressed you are the more mistakes you makes, aren't they entirely to blame in this situation!

It's much easier said than done, but I think a new employer is the way forward. One that understands it's 2019. Wish you all the best

• Let me get this straight. The company you work for who have failed to produce minutes from a meeting 2 months ago (hardly a complicated task) and cancel meetings with no notice want to pick you up on your performance? They need to look in the mirror! (Are they purposely trying to trigger you by upsetting your routine?!)

If work is the cause of your stress, and the more stressed you are the more mistakes you makes, aren't they entirely to blame in this situation!

It's much easier said than done, but I think a new employer is the way forward. One that understands it's 2019. Wish you all the best

Children
No Data