Assessment at 50

Hi

I am 50 , I have just been referred for an assessment by my GP: has anyone elase had an assessment as an adult.

Parents
  • I was diagnosed in my mid 40s.    It was useful to understand why I was having all the problems that were starting to overload me.

• i do worry a bit about what happens if i dont get a diagnosis 

• Whatever the outcome, your assessor will almost certainly be able to identify where your difficulties lie and will offer the best imaginable advice on what-if any as autism has no "cure"- course of action you could take to deal with whatever type of spanner it is and where in the works it is situated. They aren't going to say something like " No, you're not autistic, goodbye," " NEXT1"

It will be good,don't worry, and......GO!

• Whatever the outcome, your assessor will almost certainly be able to identify where your difficulties lie and will offer the best imaginable advice on what-if any as autism has no "cure"- course of action you could take to deal with whatever type of spanner it is and where in the works it is situated. They aren't going to say something like " No, you're not autistic, goodbye," " NEXT1"

It will be good,don't worry, and......GO!

Children
No Data