Has the NAS directly helped any independent adults who post on this forum?

Simple question, as I only ever received one automated response in reply to several private emails.  Some issues should not be aired on a very public forum. 

Parents
  • Usually a standard response from NAS is to contact the helpline and give links. 

1. I have had responses to emails at times but others have been ignored.  They have also put me on a mailing list to which I get marketing emails, not that I mind them just it dorsnt seem an appropriate thing to do when help is requested
  • I have been thinking about emailing them about a question, but I really don't want to get general marketing emails...that's kind of putting me off about emailing them...and I just don't have time to call them during working hours....

• Dear Qwerty,

Just wanted to reassure you that we do not add supporters to our mailing list without their consent and we do not add supporters onto our mailing list if they contact us via email. Please be assured, that if you contact our Helpline team, you will not be added to our mailing list.

Kind regards,

Ayshe Mod

• Elephant in the Room here as SELF

May I ask if you utilise scraping tools to find out common comments and threads on the forum in order to help determine NAS policy?

I.e referral, assessment, waiting times, suicide, co-morbid conditions, relationships, masking, mental health, social isolation, etc

??

• Dear Ayshe Mod, thank you very much for this reassurance. I'm more confident now in contacting the helpline now I know I won't be added to the mailing list. Smiley I will fill out the helpline form shortly. 

Reply Children
No Data