That post diagnostic feeling

Maybe I'm odd  but now I've got the diagnosis I'm not ecstatic or anything.  It's just a 'Well I was right all along" feeling .  I'm still the same person ,warts and all,than I was before.

It's not as though there has been a sea change or anything.  I think this may be due to the awareness that there's little out there for adults , and I can't see how this is going to affect me going forwards.

Parents
  • I think in my case it's also got to do with the very long waiting....after almost two years of waiting, and originally being anxious, worried, stetted, etc about the assessment, but towards the end, I felt I didn't have enough strength to have these emotions related to the diagnosis...I'm just too tired. 

• I think in my case it's also got to do with the very long waiting....after almost two years of waiting, and originally being anxious, worried, stetted, etc about the assessment, but towards the end, I felt I didn't have enough strength to have these emotions related to the diagnosis...I'm just too tired. 

Children
No Data