Received assessment report this morning

Social communication 3 Social interaction 5.

Conclusion- I fit the criteria for ICD 10 Asperger syndrome . It confirms what I've felt for decades but a string of psychiatrists before the latest one had failed to consider, ie there's more going on than severe mental illness.

Parents
  • I hope your diagnosis is what you needed, 

Thank you for sharing your whole journey with us all, it did at times seem no one was listening and often seemed nothing was happening.

You stuck with it and often shared the times of difficulty with us. You have leaped so many by sharing your journey, each has a different story to recount but it allows others to see it can all be worth the wait and sadness if only you keep believing and stand strong. 

Thank you and take care. 

• I hope your diagnosis is what you needed, 

Thank you for sharing your whole journey with us all, it did at times seem no one was listening and often seemed nothing was happening.

You stuck with it and often shared the times of difficulty with us. You have leaped so many by sharing your journey, each has a different story to recount but it allows others to see it can all be worth the wait and sadness if only you keep believing and stand strong. 

Thank you and take care. 

Children
No Data