Protesting against Donald Trump

Hello,

I wonder if anyone on the spectrum is planning to protest against Donald trump's planed visit in June? I would like to show how much I do not agree with his politics but am worried as I suffer with noise sensitivity so will pack the ear defenders. it would be nice to be around people on the spectrum for support. Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
  • Don’t worry NAS7898, the feelings/opinions were already there and it’s good that you brought it up as it is important that you get to express yourself and your opinions, it’s very important, and as I said previously and as others have said, just plan ahead, have an escape route for if things get too hectic and plan for recovery time as well and I’m sure it will all be fine. Just know before hand that’s it’s probably going to be stressful but we can’t avoid all stressful situations but we can plan for them. So think about food and drink as well, keeping warm/keeping cool, that sort of thing and have somebody with you, if you can, who is aware that you may need to escape without a moments notice and plan your down time and processing time for after the event. And be proud of yourself and never sorry, for expressing what’s important to you. I trust you will have a good day and it won’t be too much for you.