Am I wrong to feel offended by...

Am I wrong in feeling offended that a task I've been performing for over a year has now been assigned to someone else, with someone other than myself supervising them?

Said supervisor hasn't consulted me and has disregarded my documentation / process.

Feels like a massive FU to me.

My work colleague tells me not to take it personally.

I'm growing tired of people spouting things like...

"Don't take it personally", "You're not the only one this affects", "I don't understand your problem", etc.

Management at work do my head in.

Parents
  • I'd be offended. If there is something wrong with what you do they should at least explain. No NT's don't seem to give a stuff about what is right just what they want. I don't think autistic people are self obsessed as someone else insists. Many of my NT collegues are self obsessed to the point that things are not done as they should be because an NT had a hissy fit. Our office kettle that granted was purchased by us so not company property still falls under the PAT testing policy. It was condemed but has been left "untested" because the person that made the actual purchase on our behalf (without asking anyone because he is a self obsessed NT) threw a hissy fit and put up a portrayal of being deeply offended that the kettle was condemed.

I am usually in trouble at work because I am being selfless and trying to have stuff done right for the benefit of the company but no one cares. i have come to he conclusion that both my directors are autistic as they have 0 people skills and cannot run the company internally to save their lives and everyone does as they please.

i am on the hunt for a new job.

• I'd be offended. If there is something wrong with what you do they should at least explain. No NT's don't seem to give a stuff about what is right just what they want. I don't think autistic people are self obsessed as someone else insists. Many of my NT collegues are self obsessed to the point that things are not done as they should be because an NT had a hissy fit. Our office kettle that granted was purchased by us so not company property still falls under the PAT testing policy. It was condemed but has been left "untested" because the person that made the actual purchase on our behalf (without asking anyone because he is a self obsessed NT) threw a hissy fit and put up a portrayal of being deeply offended that the kettle was condemed.

I am usually in trouble at work because I am being selfless and trying to have stuff done right for the benefit of the company but no one cares. i have come to he conclusion that both my directors are autistic as they have 0 people skills and cannot run the company internally to save their lives and everyone does as they please.

i am on the hunt for a new job.

Children
No Data