Parents
  • Do I need to be in hospital because I have one almost everyday....don't call them 'meltdowns' for me I call it being 'overloaded' because that's what happens to me, way too overstimulated from lack of filter on brain I think and having intense emotional responses to that ultimately leads to my brain and body shutting down, 

The only way I think I could avoid them is by living in a coffin, or being the only person on planet earth....I am Legend film, that's my ideal scenario, but without the zombies, maybe a few likewise folks in the neighbouring states...

• In my workplace the Overloading is part my mind but a lot of it is everyone else around me.  Because they have no idea what it is like for me, never appear to be listening, putting all the pressure/stress/responsibility on me, etc.

The overloading does not reduce, nothing I do is right, everything criticised, that I end up in meltdowns (albeit nowhere near the biggest one).  One or two now start to understand and realise I know what I am about but the damagers/bullies/ego's ignore it (and the crisis that it causes).

• In my workplace the Overloading is part my mind but a lot of it is everyone else around me.  Because they have no idea what it is like for me, never appear to be listening, putting all the pressure/stress/responsibility on me, etc.

The overloading does not reduce, nothing I do is right, everything criticised, that I end up in meltdowns (albeit nowhere near the biggest one).  One or two now start to understand and realise I know what I am about but the damagers/bullies/ego's ignore it (and the crisis that it causes).

Children
  • It was a narcissistic bully who caused all my problems in my last job.  I can usually spot the types, and I had my suspicions about her from the start.  But she seemed so very sympathetic and understanding about my autism.  She was just building up a store of stuff that she could use against me when the time came.  We have some egos in my current job.  I'm keeping myself to myself this time.