Why do people without autism exclude people?

Why do people without autism exclude people on the spectrum? has anyone read a book or found any information about it? For example I understandard that they leave people out because they think that an autistic person is different to them and ignorance what are the other reasons for leaving them out? How can I find a way for them to accept me? 

Parents
  • I would assume it's been bred into the majority of the species.

Imagine the in out group dynamics in hunter gatherer times. The out group at that point would have been absolutely competitor's for the same resources, plus, likely potentially very violent. Survival, on the gene level likely meant "be hostile and wary of outsiders". Its also true, than safety lies within the group, so to be ostracised was literally death. No surprise to see these defining nt traits.

Be an outsider at your peril. (I'm feeling particularly outsiderish today unfortunately). 

It wouldn't be so bad if it were done to your face, but it's done silently, passive aggressively, and you only get a vague sense something is wrong and you are excluded, when it's too late. /vent.

• I would assume it's been bred into the majority of the species.

Imagine the in out group dynamics in hunter gatherer times. The out group at that point would have been absolutely competitor's for the same resources, plus, likely potentially very violent. Survival, on the gene level likely meant "be hostile and wary of outsiders". Its also true, than safety lies within the group, so to be ostracised was literally death. No surprise to see these defining nt traits.

Be an outsider at your peril. (I'm feeling particularly outsiderish today unfortunately). 

It wouldn't be so bad if it were done to your face, but it's done silently, passive aggressively, and you only get a vague sense something is wrong and you are excluded, when it's too late. /vent.

Children
No Data