favourite Songs or groups

Mine is  number 1,Keane, somewhere only we know, and 2, Supertramp, take the long way home. Whats yours?

Parents
  • Somewere only we know is one of my favourite songs too!! I love it a lot. These aren't groups, but I wanted to contribute anyway. My favourite singers are Marina (and the Diamonds, she recently removed this part from her name) and Owl City/Adam Young.

I find that I can relate a lot to a large portion of Marina's songs. The state of dreaming is probably my favourite song from her, but recently I've been listening to The Outsider a lot in particular and really resonating with that. As for Owl City, I feel like his general sound is really satisfying and relaxing for me to listen to and it really brings up my mood, I also really really love his lyrics. Fireflies (despite its rise to meme status) is actually my favourite song ever, followed closely by the state of dreaming and somewhere only we know (and I know very very little about Keane outside of that song). Fireflies was so comforting to me growing up!!

Other than that, I honestly just listen to whatever happens to be stuck in my head, I'm very open when it comes to music. Marina and Owl City are the only two singers I actively follow and listen to consistently at the moment, and I'm very much 'stuck' on them in that they're often the only two things I'll want to listen to. Though that excludes songs from the anime and video games/mobile games that I like, and vocaloid songs. I feel like my music taste is a very odd mix honestly. I also find that when I'm not stuck on Marina and Owl City, I'll really listen to anything as long as I can relate to it in some way.

• Somewere only we know is one of my favourite songs too!! I love it a lot. These aren't groups, but I wanted to contribute anyway. My favourite singers are Marina (and the Diamonds, she recently removed this part from her name) and Owl City/Adam Young.

I find that I can relate a lot to a large portion of Marina's songs. The state of dreaming is probably my favourite song from her, but recently I've been listening to The Outsider a lot in particular and really resonating with that. As for Owl City, I feel like his general sound is really satisfying and relaxing for me to listen to and it really brings up my mood, I also really really love his lyrics. Fireflies (despite its rise to meme status) is actually my favourite song ever, followed closely by the state of dreaming and somewhere only we know (and I know very very little about Keane outside of that song). Fireflies was so comforting to me growing up!!

Other than that, I honestly just listen to whatever happens to be stuck in my head, I'm very open when it comes to music. Marina and Owl City are the only two singers I actively follow and listen to consistently at the moment, and I'm very much 'stuck' on them in that they're often the only two things I'll want to listen to. Though that excludes songs from the anime and video games/mobile games that I like, and vocaloid songs. I feel like my music taste is a very odd mix honestly. I also find that when I'm not stuck on Marina and Owl City, I'll really listen to anything as long as I can relate to it in some way.

Children
No Data