Invading personal space

This was mentioned by the assessor at my 3rd ASD assessment. I confess to being puzzled about it. We were all sitting in chairs quite close to each other so I can’t see how I could have avoided doing so if how close you are to someone dictates it. That is not to say I am a good judge of what’s appropriate re personal space. I may be poor at it . I just can’t see how I could have avoided doing so in the situation I’ve described.

Parents
  • Sounds like a stupid question from the assessor.   Personally, I hate people being close to me with their breathing, farting, shuffling, fidgeting, sniffing, smells, and generally just them being there.   If they're close enough to touch me, they're too close.

• Completely agree.  I live in a co-living community which is great because we have events such as coffee mornings - what is not so great is that I have to share a kitchen and I hate it when my "neighbour" is in there - thumping about right outside my door.   

• Completely agree.  I live in a co-living community which is great because we have events such as coffee mornings - what is not so great is that I have to share a kitchen and I hate it when my "neighbour" is in there - thumping about right outside my door.   

Children
No Data