Work yet again

I have just got home from work, I had my letter confirming my capability hearing. It’s on Friday morning.

I almost had a meltdown in front of my supervisor, just managed to keep my myself together. 

I was expecting it but I couldn’t process it, I even took some time away from my desk. 

Parents
  • Thanks for the awesome support. My employee rep, has asked for another postponement. I’m now off for the next two weeks. So plenty of self care on the cards. 

• Hope you are getting plenty of rest and feeling the benefit of taking time off. So important to make your wellbeing a priority. 

• Thanks,yes I’m much more relaxed. I’ve spent a fair amount of time sleeping. 

I had a therapy session on Tuesday,no depression but plenty of anxiety. So he’ll be helping me with the anxiety. 

He works with the autism assesor for the health trust and will make some Enquiries about my place on the waiting list. 

• Thanks,yes I’m much more relaxed. I’ve spent a fair amount of time sleeping. 

I had a therapy session on Tuesday,no depression but plenty of anxiety. So he’ll be helping me with the anxiety. 

He works with the autism assesor for the health trust and will make some Enquiries about my place on the waiting list. 

Children