Work again

I have just got an invite for a catch up meeting at work. With the way things are I'm in full anxiety mode. 

Everyone is talking about the bonus they're going to get, I'm not as I was underperforming last year. No one has taken in to consideration that last year i had seven months of weekly therapy in relation to childhood trauma and now having to deal with all of this. 

At the moment I feel i just want to go sick again. But that will make things worse. 

Parents
  • Have you considered joining a Union Ed? For a few £££ a month you will have expert advice and support and someone to accompany you to key meetings and advocate for you when necessary. If you don't like the idea of being part of a Union you could always phone ACAS for advice before this catch up takes place. Going into this meeting fully informed about your rights may help to reduce your anxiety. It helped me a great deal in a similar situation. Another strategy would be to ask for information in advance about what is going to be discussed so that you can prepare for it properly. This would be a reasonable adjustment for anyone who believes they are autistic, even if as yet undiagnosed.

• Have you considered joining a Union Ed? For a few £££ a month you will have expert advice and support and someone to accompany you to key meetings and advocate for you when necessary. If you don't like the idea of being part of a Union you could always phone ACAS for advice before this catch up takes place. Going into this meeting fully informed about your rights may help to reduce your anxiety. It helped me a great deal in a similar situation. Another strategy would be to ask for information in advance about what is going to be discussed so that you can prepare for it properly. This would be a reasonable adjustment for anyone who believes they are autistic, even if as yet undiagnosed.

Children
No Data