Anger issues with autism

Hello everybody 

I have autism and I get angry a lot does anyone else experience getting angry a lot for no good reason. 

Feed back would be good 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I get angry sometimes - perhaps not for 'no good reason' but maybe just for different reasons than other people? For example, when someone does something unfair or is mean to another person I feel angry. I also feel very disturbed when I hear people shouting. 

For me it is good to try and find a way to express the anger - for example I go to the gym as I find that exercising is an amazing way to do this. I would suggest trying different techniques as something will probably work in expressing it for you - as it is not good to have a build up of anger inside with no outlet. 

• I get angry sometimes - perhaps not for 'no good reason' but maybe just for different reasons than other people? For example, when someone does something unfair or is mean to another person I feel angry. I also feel very disturbed when I hear people shouting. 

For me it is good to try and find a way to express the anger - for example I go to the gym as I find that exercising is an amazing way to do this. I would suggest trying different techniques as something will probably work in expressing it for you - as it is not good to have a build up of anger inside with no outlet. 

Children
No Data