Snow!

Does anybody else have a strange obsession with snow and all things cold!

I love snow and anything to do with it winter, cold weather, books and films, I love the quiet that comes with it. Anybody else have this strange fixation?

Parents
  • Yeah, I love it. People think I’m strange because I love the feel of cold air on my face when I’m outside. I’ve been out in the snow today. I was so happy. Looking up at it and twirling round like a 3 year old, as well as jumping and splashing in puddles in my wellies. And when it’s really windy, I can’t keep inside, I have to go out and enjoy the wind and I love love love the bitter cold wind. I love researching cold countries and used to want to go to Russia when I was a kid when I saw people on the teli, lining up to buy food in the freezing cold weather ~ I was delirious with desire to get there! Lol! My brothers n sisters wanted to go to sunny places and I just wanted to go where it was cold. And a brilliant bonus that comes with the cold, rain, snow and ice ~ is there aren’t as many people walking about outside Smiley

• Yeah, I love it. People think I’m strange because I love the feel of cold air on my face when I’m outside. I’ve been out in the snow today. I was so happy. Looking up at it and twirling round like a 3 year old, as well as jumping and splashing in puddles in my wellies. And when it’s really windy, I can’t keep inside, I have to go out and enjoy the wind and I love love love the bitter cold wind. I love researching cold countries and used to want to go to Russia when I was a kid when I saw people on the teli, lining up to buy food in the freezing cold weather ~ I was delirious with desire to get there! Lol! My brothers n sisters wanted to go to sunny places and I just wanted to go where it was cold. And a brilliant bonus that comes with the cold, rain, snow and ice ~ is there aren’t as many people walking about outside Smiley

Children
No Data