Successful Discrimination Tribunal hearing

My employer was trying to deny my aspergers is a disability in an employment tribunal. The tribunal dismissed this argument and my employer now accepts that this is a disability.

They are now keen to settle.

Its not over yet but it just goes to show that even if an employer doesn't take aspergers seriously....an employment tribunal judge will.

Parents
  • Hello Community Users,

It has been brought to our attention that there have been some unkind responses posted on this thread. I would like to remind you all of rule 4 of our community:

"Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; however, insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated".

We encourage users to share their thoughts and opinions, but we kindly ask that all users are mindful of our community rules when posting. Should users continue to break the rules, we will have no choice but to moderate or ban those users from the community. 

Kind regards,

Ayshe Mod

• Hello Community Users,

It has been brought to our attention that there have been some unkind responses posted on this thread. I would like to remind you all of rule 4 of our community:

"Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; however, insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated".

We encourage users to share their thoughts and opinions, but we kindly ask that all users are mindful of our community rules when posting. Should users continue to break the rules, we will have no choice but to moderate or ban those users from the community. 

Kind regards,

Ayshe Mod

Children