Avoiding Shops at Christmas

For many of us, this time of year can be a nightmare.  It's about now I avoid towns and shops.  There are far too many people, too much noise and I hate it.

I do all of my shopping online. 

Parents
  • I'm really not that keen on busy supermarkets.  I can do it, but I find them more challenging than I would like.  But I'm fine with most other shopping things most of the time.  I grew up in Bristol, and at that time there was no "out-of-town" shopping.  Shopping in Broadmead was very busy on a Saturday (no Sunday opening), so perhaps I'm more attuned to it.  My partner comes from Weybridge.  She's better in supermarkets than I am, but a lot less comfortable in other busy shopping places than I am.

• I'm really not that keen on busy supermarkets.  I can do it, but I find them more challenging than I would like.  But I'm fine with most other shopping things most of the time.  I grew up in Bristol, and at that time there was no "out-of-town" shopping.  Shopping in Broadmead was very busy on a Saturday (no Sunday opening), so perhaps I'm more attuned to it.  My partner comes from Weybridge.  She's better in supermarkets than I am, but a lot less comfortable in other busy shopping places than I am.

Children
No Data