Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • I've ever used any of them, they just don't appeal to me, I couldn't be bothered to look at endless pictures of peoples dinners, I mean WTF, my daughter in law does it and it really annoys me, it's not special meals or anything like a wedding cake she's made, but just normal dinner.

• Yes! Or photos with beaks, rabbit ears pig noses and I dont know what else, some people’s photo gallery is full of those. I used Facebook while I was a student and it was even useful for the purpose of studies - group, sources, projects everything uploaded and shared in one place. But after graduation I happily removed my profile permanently. 

• Yes! Or photos with beaks, rabbit ears pig noses and I dont know what else, some people’s photo gallery is full of those. I used Facebook while I was a student and it was even useful for the purpose of studies - group, sources, projects everything uploaded and shared in one place. But after graduation I happily removed my profile permanently. 

Children
No Data