Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • Frankly, I think that these social media platforms should be banned, just like gay dating apps like Grindr - during Covid, during my time in support of the Irish truth and patriot movement, we found that so many of these platforms were pumping out lies and falsehoods and they were known for all sorts of bad behaviour long before Covid - I’m also totally against any child under 21 being allowed anywhere near the internet nor mobile phones at all, for any reason, regardless of the circumstances - even the globalist elites don’t allow their under 21’s any access to the internet nor have mobile phones, because they know there is only harmful content on there 

• I would agree on a higher age limit for social media apps. You can't ban them from the internet completely though.

I'm not sure why Grindr should be banned. I don't use it but it seems to be a controlled enough environment for those who use it, so it doesn't bother me.

• I have very strong views on this given what I’ve seen and experienced, even in my extended family and I firmly believe that no age limit is high nor low enough for these apps and the same applies to Grindr given the Stephen Port gay Grindr murders some years ago - before they passed in the 1980’s in our teens, our grandparents were totally against the internet and mobile phones and it was only long after their passing that their warnings and predictions came to pass and become true - no child under 21 should ever be allowed anywhere near the internet nor mobile phones for any reason because it’s just far too dangerous, even with close parental supervision  

• I have very strong views on this given what I’ve seen and experienced, even in my extended family and I firmly believe that no age limit is high nor low enough for these apps and the same applies to Grindr given the Stephen Port gay Grindr murders some years ago - before they passed in the 1980’s in our teens, our grandparents were totally against the internet and mobile phones and it was only long after their passing that their warnings and predictions came to pass and become true - no child under 21 should ever be allowed anywhere near the internet nor mobile phones for any reason because it’s just far too dangerous, even with close parental supervision  

Children
No Data