Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • I tried Facebook a few years ago and started out with an introduction and saying about my autism and special interests and was completely obliterated by online trolls who made fun, called me names, and one person told me they wished I was dead. So that was that and I've not used Facebook since then and was put off of joining Twitter after that. I don't use Instagram either.

This site is the only form of social media I use now and already it's been a more pleasant experience than Facebook ever was.

• I tried Facebook a few years ago and started out with an introduction and saying about my autism and special interests and was completely obliterated by online trolls who made fun, called me names, and one person told me they wished I was dead. So that was that and I've not used Facebook since then and was put off of joining Twitter after that. I don't use Instagram either.

This site is the only form of social media I use now and already it's been a more pleasant experience than Facebook ever was.

Children
No Data