Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • Not on any SM, unless a small whatsapp group and a nerdy Discord channel each count. FB gives me the fear, even just thinking about being plugged into the unrelenting busy-ness and ever-expanding 'splurge' of all that is anathema to me. Also, the way it means that everyone you know is in your business and vice versa, forcing mutually unwanted contact in many cases. I suppose I like a quiet, private (and boring!) life. so that's that.

I do get on a lot better with Twitter. I'm not on it but can search or follow a trending topic/developing story in a nice vertically stacked chronology. It seems to have a lot more purpose and intuitive function that way. 

• Not on any SM, unless a small whatsapp group and a nerdy Discord channel each count. FB gives me the fear, even just thinking about being plugged into the unrelenting busy-ness and ever-expanding 'splurge' of all that is anathema to me. Also, the way it means that everyone you know is in your business and vice versa, forcing mutually unwanted contact in many cases. I suppose I like a quiet, private (and boring!) life. so that's that.

I do get on a lot better with Twitter. I'm not on it but can search or follow a trending topic/developing story in a nice vertically stacked chronology. It seems to have a lot more purpose and intuitive function that way. 

Children
No Data