Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • I really love social media, I have accounts everywhere, and I love it because I love watching the number of subscribers on my Instagram account grow. Moreover, I recently bought views and likes from this service -- [removed by mod please do not post sales links] to launch my Instagram account. Apparently, I'm addicted to big numbers in my profile, and maybe it's wrong, but I don't care. I have been running my blog for about 3 months now, and people subscribe to me because they are interested in me. I also follow other artists' lives because they have cool ones. Well, something like that.

• I really love social media, I have accounts everywhere, and I love it because I love watching the number of subscribers on my Instagram account grow. Moreover, I recently bought views and likes from this service -- [removed by mod please do not post sales links] to launch my Instagram account. Apparently, I'm addicted to big numbers in my profile, and maybe it's wrong, but I don't care. I have been running my blog for about 3 months now, and people subscribe to me because they are interested in me. I also follow other artists' lives because they have cool ones. Well, something like that.

Children
No Data