Instagram, snapchat, twitter, fb

Hi.

I was briefly on Fb and twitter and found it intensely boring.  I found I had very little to post on there and few friends, followers etc.

Is anyone on these things and enjoy?

Perhaps I am doing it wrong?

Parents
  • I've had a FB account for many years, mainly as a means of keeping in touch with my extended family and friends. However, approximately 6 months ago I started to find it increasingly difficult to relate to these people and the things that were going on in their lives. It was like I just didn't belong there anymore. These days, I now only tend to use it for the desktop Messenger app, as a means of maintaining contact with a close friend.

• I've had a FB account for many years, mainly as a means of keeping in touch with my extended family and friends. However, approximately 6 months ago I started to find it increasingly difficult to relate to these people and the things that were going on in their lives. It was like I just didn't belong there anymore. These days, I now only tend to use it for the desktop Messenger app, as a means of maintaining contact with a close friend.

Children
No Data