Nicknames

I feel like I really should change my name on here so it no longer comes up as a number. Problem is I really don't like nicknames very much and don't want it to be anything to do with my actual name. How do people come up with their names? Some of them are so clever.

Parents
  • i chose my name because: 

• It's the first year I've beaten the slugs and grown sunflowers
    • I love the way their happy faces turn and face toward the sun
    • Their seeds are in spirals which follow the Fibonacci sequence 

I look forward to seeing the name you decide on! 

• I used to grow sunflowers for many years at my previous house.

• Beuatiful pictures Robert, or should that be BOB Lol.

Sunflowers are great fun to grow, I have never grown any, but my sister used to grow them, the seeds were harvested to feed my dads exotics, he had many large avery’s, mostly budgies he bred, he used to breed them and sell them to pet shops and anyone who wanted to buy one, The mist he had was around fourty, we had chickens , little bantams, rabbits, guinea pigs, a minor bird that had a very good selection of words and a cough, love birds, red rumps, , zebra finches, .

Your mum in the pictures dressed like my mum,,, lovely pictures though, thank you. 

• Beuatiful pictures Robert, or should that be BOB Lol.

Sunflowers are great fun to grow, I have never grown any, but my sister used to grow them, the seeds were harvested to feed my dads exotics, he had many large avery’s, mostly budgies he bred, he used to breed them and sell them to pet shops and anyone who wanted to buy one, The mist he had was around fourty, we had chickens , little bantams, rabbits, guinea pigs, a minor bird that had a very good selection of words and a cough, love birds, red rumps, , zebra finches, .

Your mum in the pictures dressed like my mum,,, lovely pictures though, thank you. 

Children
No Data