Virtual Jukebox

Today I've been relaxing by playing music I listened to in the past (my youth!)

Here's one such song (Supertramp: Logical Song) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ukKQw578Lm8

Do reply with a song you liked listening to... we can turn this thread into a virtual jukebox! 

Parents
  • I live in a coal mining area (I was about to say former but there is a new drift mine just up the road). 

Here is an interesting article about the Flying Pickets' 'Only You' which contains a video of the song. 

I am disappointed to discover I have something else in common with Margaret Thatcher (we already share a diagnosis of Dupuytren's Disease). It seems she liked this song: www.bbc.co.uk/.../uk-wales-46345443

• I live in a coal mining area (I was about to say former but there is a new drift mine just up the road). 

Here is an interesting article about the Flying Pickets' 'Only You' which contains a video of the song. 

I am disappointed to discover I have something else in common with Margaret Thatcher (we already share a diagnosis of Dupuytren's Disease). It seems she liked this song: www.bbc.co.uk/.../uk-wales-46345443

Children
No Data