Déjà vu

I suffer with daily bouts of deja vu, I have all my life. Is this part of autism. It can be very up setting at times I can go places and get a strong felling that I’ve been here doing the exact same thing. I can watch programs or films for the first time and come away convinced I’ve seen it before when it’s impossible. Is it just me or am I crazy.?  

Parents
  • I have been dealing with the same thing since I was a kid. De ja vu that made me sick to my stomach. Always assumed it was panic attacks. Then just assumed I had ADHD because I have all the symptoms. Been researching my whole life. Then starting having seizures in my sleep. Then found out all this is part of autism. Now it's all making sense and I had a huge ah ha moment. Planning on seeing a dr to get diagnosed soon because I feel like I figured my life out after 32 years..

• I have been dealing with the same thing since I was a kid. De ja vu that made me sick to my stomach. Always assumed it was panic attacks. Then just assumed I had ADHD because I have all the symptoms. Been researching my whole life. Then starting having seizures in my sleep. Then found out all this is part of autism. Now it's all making sense and I had a huge ah ha moment. Planning on seeing a dr to get diagnosed soon because I feel like I figured my life out after 32 years..

Children
No Data