Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Parents
  • Bought my first Lego for something like 30 years and have had a fantastic few hours being a twelve year old again! I was pleasantly surprised how generous the number of bricks was in a basic Technic kit for a tenner, though the 21st century Technic style of Lego is going to take a bit of getting used to (there were only two traditional brick-shaped bricks in the kit that I bought - Technic has changed a lot while I was away!)

Many thanks to Plastic. My impulse to buy a kit has been building every time I walk past the toy section ever since we chatted about your love of Lego back when you joined the forum.

If I'm a little less chatty than usual, it's because I've been getting very distracted by driving the little tipper-truck I made around the desk while I've been browsing the forum this evening (I may have to disappear in a while to improve its turning circle, though, as I'm not happy with the 17-point turns required to turn around in the available space on the desk!)

• Bought my first Lego for something like 30 years and have had a fantastic few hours being a twelve year old again! I was pleasantly surprised how generous the number of bricks was in a basic Technic kit for a tenner, though the 21st century Technic style of Lego is going to take a bit of getting used to (there were only two traditional brick-shaped bricks in the kit that I bought - Technic has changed a lot while I was away!)

Many thanks to Plastic. My impulse to buy a kit has been building every time I walk past the toy section ever since we chatted about your love of Lego back when you joined the forum.

If I'm a little less chatty than usual, it's because I've been getting very distracted by driving the little tipper-truck I made around the desk while I've been browsing the forum this evening (I may have to disappear in a while to improve its turning circle, though, as I'm not happy with the 17-point turns required to turn around in the available space on the desk!)

Children