Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Parents
  • Finally was in the state of mind to do anything apart from housework and trying to keep my senses from the brink of overload. Nice dark day and cold. I played the new Forza Horizon game all day. Within a few hours I had won almost all the Group B Rally cars on the game. So I spent the day driving a 1985 Lancia Delta S4. I'll never be able to drive, so making do with that wasn't so bad. Sometimes taking pleasure in the small things is the best thing to do. Nice quiet day indulging in something I like.

• Finally was in the state of mind to do anything apart from housework and trying to keep my senses from the brink of overload. Nice dark day and cold. I played the new Forza Horizon game all day. Within a few hours I had won almost all the Group B Rally cars on the game. So I spent the day driving a 1985 Lancia Delta S4. I'll never be able to drive, so making do with that wasn't so bad. Sometimes taking pleasure in the small things is the best thing to do. Nice quiet day indulging in something I like.

Children
No Data