Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Parents
  • ...It shall be October in less than Half-An-Hour, right? (& No more oppressive heat)... but it would be "good" to get a new Thread like this one. The "novelty" might seem to have worn off, but it was an interesting thing to see changes through Months. I also think that such a Thread would be very busy in December (25th)...?

• (...it is October now. "And it is quiet... too quiet..." (!)

If I began a new Thread like this myself, I would be used to getting no replies, or it being 'forgotten'. And also to posting "silliness" at times. If no-one else does it, I might do it ( as if that were some kind of warning (!) ). I simply thought that this kind of Thread  was a great idea, and then it invited Random Chat which was another thing lost for a while upon this Forum. However, I might sign off now...)

Thanks, Miss Song, and stay well.

• (...it is October now. "And it is quiet... too quiet..." (!)

If I began a new Thread like this myself, I would be used to getting no replies, or it being 'forgotten'. And also to posting "silliness" at times. If no-one else does it, I might do it ( as if that were some kind of warning (!) ). I simply thought that this kind of Thread  was a great idea, and then it invited Random Chat which was another thing lost for a while upon this Forum. However, I might sign off now...)

Thanks, Miss Song, and stay well.

Children