Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Parents
  • Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Me again. Just Posting to rehighlight this Thread. Less than a week to go and it will be October. (No more burning-hot-weather for six Months!)  And, anyone reading, I shall try not to cause my "first answer curse" for the next Thread like this, okay? (Unless no-one else Posts for about a Week.)

• Now that Autumn is coming, might we expect more of DC on the forums? Or are you still intending to take time out for a while yet?

• r are you still intending to take time out for a while yet?

...Just saw this as I was replying to Mr.LoneWarrior. My life and Internet connection is unpredictable just now. But I just like the idea of this Thread & so when I can, I put something upon it. I could sign off at anytime (it is not my Internet!) & so I do not "chat", sorry. (Also see previous replies here.) And I get VERY NERVOUS. So, um, 'bye... Thank You... I still read, though... *wimper*  (running away a bit, now...)   :-/

• r are you still intending to take time out for a while yet?

...Just saw this as I was replying to Mr.LoneWarrior. My life and Internet connection is unpredictable just now. But I just like the idea of this Thread & so when I can, I put something upon it. I could sign off at anytime (it is not my Internet!) & so I do not "chat", sorry. (Also see previous replies here.) And I get VERY NERVOUS. So, um, 'bye... Thank You... I still read, though... *wimper*  (running away a bit, now...)   :-/

Children