Did anything good happen today? September 2018

Did something good happen today?

Please share it with us no matter how big or small it may be. 

Sometimes reading about your good things will help someone who is feeling bad and sometimes when you are feeling bad it might help to remember that a few days ago something good happened.

Parents
  • September is looking a little grim isn't it?

• Someone please there must be something good happening some where.

• Hi song,,,well I celebrated my birthday last week, it was a very good time, at work they all made a big effort to wish me well, 

I received some fantastic presents from my wife, they were very much what I wanted,

so I got through another year, now 56,,, going on 90 Lol.

I have a rather strange theory regarding birthdays, I think it is more about the mother than the child, but it should be a joint celebration, my mum went through many months of carrying me and then a lot of years looking after me, only this year I realised just how protective of me she was. She passed away a good few years ago now, but I never stop thinking about her and what a kind and beautiful women she was, I think now she was on the spectrum, I am proud to be just like my mum, she taught me to be kind and to accept everyone regardless.

Oh and Alice you sound like you are doing well, long may the sun shine on you, and well done for finding that motivation. I am a hoarder too. 

Take care all. ()

• Hi song,,,well I celebrated my birthday last week, it was a very good time, at work they all made a big effort to wish me well, 

I received some fantastic presents from my wife, they were very much what I wanted,

so I got through another year, now 56,,, going on 90 Lol.

I have a rather strange theory regarding birthdays, I think it is more about the mother than the child, but it should be a joint celebration, my mum went through many months of carrying me and then a lot of years looking after me, only this year I realised just how protective of me she was. She passed away a good few years ago now, but I never stop thinking about her and what a kind and beautiful women she was, I think now she was on the spectrum, I am proud to be just like my mum, she taught me to be kind and to accept everyone regardless.

Oh and Alice you sound like you are doing well, long may the sun shine on you, and well done for finding that motivation. I am a hoarder too. 

Take care all. ()

Children
  • Hi Lonewarrior. I’m like my mum too. I used to find it scarey, but now I understand our uniqueness. It’s good that you remember yours fondly and all that she gave you. As to the hoarding..... I’ve found a bit of floor and the kitchen table that I’d not seen for months!! Still got to recycle two big bags of stuff. Goodnight.