Did anything good happen today? Aug 2018

I hope this is still ok, so often we are talking about our problems, and quite rightly so, we have so many and very few places to get help but I think we should also have a place to share our successes how ever small they may be.

Did something make you smile or make you feel good?

Did you do something that you struggle with?

Please share what ever it is.

Song.

Parents
  • Today has been a goodun!

I've completed all the forms/questionnaires in the pack sent as part of my assessment referral - I'm on the waiting list.

Also, had a letter from car insurance that (fraudulent) claim against me is unlikely to proceed.  The incident back in April sent me into a full blown meltdown/panic attack and that's what finally gave me a kick up the proverbial to do something about getting a diagnosis after ignoring for 10 years....

And thanks to you all just for being here....

• Today has been a goodun!

I've completed all the forms/questionnaires in the pack sent as part of my assessment referral - I'm on the waiting list.

Also, had a letter from car insurance that (fraudulent) claim against me is unlikely to proceed.  The incident back in April sent me into a full blown meltdown/panic attack and that's what finally gave me a kick up the proverbial to do something about getting a diagnosis after ignoring for 10 years....

And thanks to you all just for being here....

Children
  • Hi Andy glad things are looking up for you, just wanted to add my own good thing that happened today!

You were able to give good advice to another being. I thank you personally for seeing that no matter how bad things can seem, everyone deserves an opertunity to see things from another perspective. 

You have many strengths within.

many thanks.