JUMPED OR PUSHED?

I've had enough of not fitting in on this forum because I am not an empath. 

I had a long break from this forum and it hasn't changed. 

This is a large empath culture where some have low tolerance of non-empaths. 

No point in posting. No point in being here.

Requesting deletion of my account.

Parents
  • I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about. I cannot, for the life of me, understand or work out what anybody is saying, especially when it goes into sponge jam coconut biscuits that I have never heard of, but it has certainly helped to bring me out of my spiralling (down) mood Thumbsup tone3

I came on here because I was getting nowhere fast, churning this stuff around in my own head (family stuff!) but I wasn’t expecting to be cheered up so fast! This is the first post I came to and I do not understand it but somehow or another it has snapped me out of my evil depressive suicidal hateful thinking! Thanks guys, you saved the day for me once more. 

• Glad it's helped.

• This thread is totally absurd, going off at tangents.  But good fun Grinning
  • Yeah, it snapped me out of my terrible mood, put me into a fun mood and my day got better and better, resulting in me finally letting go of my attachment to always try to please my son and sister ~ if they don’t like me or accept me as I am then I’m fine with that Blush

• Yeah, it snapped me out of my terrible mood, put me into a fun mood and my day got better and better, resulting in me finally letting go of my attachment to always try to please my son and sister ~ if they don’t like me or accept me as I am then I’m fine with that Blush

Children
No Data