JUMPED OR PUSHED?

I've had enough of not fitting in on this forum because I am not an empath. 

I had a long break from this forum and it hasn't changed. 

This is a large empath culture where some have low tolerance of non-empaths. 

No point in posting. No point in being here.

Requesting deletion of my account.

Parents
  • PUSHED 

Just like they are about to do to me.

Dear Perdu,

I am contacting you today in regards to your response in the "Are the DWP and government trying to kill us all off?" thread .

As moderators we have to ensure that all users on our community follow our community rules  and posts content that is appropriate for the community.

We recently noticed that a response that you posted on our community had some swear words which we edited as it contravened our community rules . However, it has been brought to our attention that you have since edited this post and added the swear words back in. We have gone ahead and removed these again and we ask that you follow and respect our rules going forward.

Please be aware as you have broken our community rules on more than one occasion, we have made the decision to place your community account into moderation. Should you continue to break our rules then we may take the decision to ban your account.

Kind regards,

Ayshe

• Have you made them aware of your crippling Tourettes? 

• It helps if you are indeed reviewing the right end of your body. An anal review will not make you see any better, but an ocular inspection would be preferable.

• Glasses will help that, i used to do it a lot until i got my eyes done

• I suffer from a form of reading Tourette's.

A document titled 'Annual review' was misread by me as an 'Anal review'.  Rofl

Reply Children