JUMPED OR PUSHED?

I've had enough of not fitting in on this forum because I am not an empath. 

I had a long break from this forum and it hasn't changed. 

This is a large empath culture where some have low tolerance of non-empaths. 

No point in posting. No point in being here.

Requesting deletion of my account.

Parents
  • I don’t know who you are as you have no name. There is room for every Autistic person on this forum. We are who we are empaths or not. Maybe empaths are more expressive and you feel either left out or threatened by that but there will be a spectrum  of different characters and traits. Start more threads which suit your way of thinking and those who think like you will respond. A cross range of topics and styles is healthy and one size doesn’t fit all and so we join in where we feel able But if the forum doesn’t suit you then go but why do you think it necessary to announce this especially when you appear basically anonymous with your number? 

• It's not true though, some pigs are more equal than others, especially when they toe the party line.

What if the Black Panthers were lead by a whte guy?

Or Baghat Singh English?

Emmeline Pankhurst a man?

Reply Children
  • I don’t understand your reply to what I said. Surely you have just agreed with me that one size does not fit all? There are anomalies in all walks of life and definitely on a forum such as this. Which is why there is room for all of us. My reply wasn’t about status or equality. I come here as a place of refuge, sharing and occasionally to help others. But often I find antagonism and discord and I do not have the energy or mental or emotional reserves to deal with that anymore it just makes me retreat and hide these days leave that to those younger or with more energy of mind and spirit. It s disappointing to find that even on here individuals including myself end up with thoughts that they don’t fit in or are not accepted on this forum either.