Serious help please

hi I’m Gareth 26 Barton on Humber North Lincolnshire UK,

i got adhd and Asperger’s syndrome and pda currently my life is in terrible disarray as I’m not coping with every aspect of my life nor coping daily life please I’m begging for support as I need to understand why everything is overwhelming and unsettling for me 

Parents
  • There's a helpline on this website, if you click on "Helpline/Contacts" at the top right of this page you'll get all the details. Also, I've just had a quick look online, and found a Lincolnshire Autistic society, with help pages and contact details. (I am assuming that you have access to a computer, because you're posting here), so that might be worth a try. It's a good idea to write things down, as Graham has already said, so that you're clearer about what you want to ask. I hope you find what you need. Good luck.

• I don’t poses a mobile or phone but only got iPad and also it’s ultra hard for me to explain 

• Is it difficult to explain because the usual words don't apply? I'm a bit like that with explaining my actions - because I'm alexithymic, I'm not sure what I think I intend to do is really my intention.

Or is it embarrassing? Or is it difficult to explain why it's difficult to explain?

• Is it difficult to explain because the usual words don't apply? I'm a bit like that with explaining my actions - because I'm alexithymic, I'm not sure what I think I intend to do is really my intention.

Or is it embarrassing? Or is it difficult to explain why it's difficult to explain?

Children
No Data