Cbd oil in adults with autism what does it do?

Any adults use the OIL, what’s does it do I get days were I’m very angery and can become unreasonable and some times scare my family. I also get a lot of anxiety and have trouble when I get obsessed with objects and spend days researching things and need help letting go of. 

Parents Reply Children
  • As I stated the two compounds do work together to treat certain illnesses, in Billy Caldwell case I believe he has an oil what is mainly cbd based with a small amount of THC I'm no expert on the subject but it is one of my interests and I do use the plant myself after a 3 year gap and hating upon the plant myself thinking it was the cause of my difficulties in life I have since learned that I function better and have a better quality of life with it rather than without.

from my own experience of using both compounds I would say cbd counteracts the psychoactive effects of THC i.e the high that is the main reason people smoke cannabis. skunk's or high strength cannabis will typically have a THC content above 20 percent and a cbd content below 2 percent this is because if the 2 compounds were balanced it wouldn't get the user very high