Cbd oil in adults with autism what does it do?

Any adults use the OIL, what’s does it do I get days were I’m very angery and can become unreasonable and some times scare my family. I also get a lot of anxiety and have trouble when I get obsessed with objects and spend days researching things and need help letting go of. 

Parents
  • @MGT1982 Did you have any success with this? My son is 17 with ASD, and I've been reading about how CBD oil can help with his anxiety. This post talked about a new study that says it's effective, but I'm still hesitating. I'd love to hear from someone with direct experience. 

• "@MGT1982 Did you have any success with this? My son is 17 with ASD, and I've been reading about how CBD oil can help with his anxiety. This post talked about a new study that says it's effective, but I'm still hesitating. I'd love to hear from someone with direct experience."

It seems to me from what I have read in the posts on this thread; seem to concentrate on treating  anxiety in people on the Autism spectrum; while other elements in this disability are being ignored.

I just wonder why that is?

• "@MGT1982 Did you have any success with this? My son is 17 with ASD, and I've been reading about how CBD oil can help with his anxiety. This post talked about a new study that says it's effective, but I'm still hesitating. I'd love to hear from someone with direct experience."

It seems to me from what I have read in the posts on this thread; seem to concentrate on treating  anxiety in people on the Autism spectrum; while other elements in this disability are being ignored.

I just wonder why that is?

Children
No Data